TTMAC Members Receive 10% OFF!***
At The Great Outdoors: Junior Outfitters, we are passionate about supporting families of multiples. We know that you have different challenges to address when it comes to your outdoor gear needs and we are here to help. Whether you have twins, triplets or more and whatever their age and stage, we can make embarking on your next adventure that much easier with the right outerwear, specialty clothing, accessories and footwear.
Our one stop shopping experience really can be enjoyable with your little ones in tow! Our team of experts is fully trained and knowledgeable on all the products we carry and how they actually fit. We have a kids play area and change table and we are always willing to lend an extra hand so you can enjoy browsing our selections.
Coming in without the kids? No problem! Check out our Learn section to find out what measurements you should come prepared with so we can help you pick out your selections. If we don’t get the size just right, keep in mind we have a 14 day, full refund return policy and 30 days for exchange.
Many of our first time customers are surprised by the size of our store and the diversity of our products and brands. We thought it would be helpful to highlight some of our products that we know our current families with multiples are thrilled to find we carry!
- Muddy Buddy 1pc Rain Suit– Keeps your kids warm, dry and clean, while they’re having fun in the mud and puddles!
- Helly Hansen Outerwear– Fits the slimmer build.
- TYR Thermal Suits– Prevents your kids from shivering in the pool and lake.
- U.V. Protective Clothing & Sun Hats– Makes for a stress free time in the sun, so you aren’t worrying about continuously re-applying sunblock to multiple children.
- Bamboo PJ’zzzz Pyjamas– Ensures a comfy and warm sleep through the night.
- Crocs– Allows for easy on footwear for those “I can do it myself” kids!
- Sandals– Protects feet in covered toe sandal styles for maximum safety and comfort while walking through streams, spending afternoons at the playground, running and bike riding.
- Rain Boots– Alleviates frustration so little ones can use the handles to put them on by themselves.
- Bogs Classic Winter Boots-– Alleviates frustration so little ones can use the handles to put them on by themselves.
- Kamik Winter Boots-– Encourages even the tiniest of tikes to get out and play in the snow with these lightweight, warm boots that won’t weigh them down! Made in Canada.
- Merino Wool & Synthetic Socks– Ensures blister-free feet on outdoor adventures.
- Camelbak Kids Eddy .4L Water Bottles– Helps everyone know which water bottle belongs to who, with fun prints to choose from.
- Little Life Back Packs with Built-in 2ft Safety Reign– Safeguards kids when you are walking to the park, in high traffic areas like the zoo, science centre, theme parks, the airport, etc.
- Granger’s Outerwear Wash– Retains resale value of your kids’ quality outerwear garments, ensuring your gear performs optimally and looks great wash after wash.
- Hiking book ‘Take a Hike with your Children’– Includes 40+ hikes 5km or less in Banff, Kananaskis and Lake Louise. Icons indicate stroller friendly, bathrooms, benches and picnic tables, to make your hike enjoyable.
Check out our Products Page to see more of what we offer or better yet, stop in to our store to see for yourself the vast array of product offerings!
We also have a clearance area with huge savings on clothing, footwear and outerwear and we always carry that hard to find out of season gear for your warm holidays in winter, summer camping trips or proactive winter shopping in summer!
*10% discount does not apply to already reduced items.
*10% discount only applies to family members that are multiples.
* Please show valid TTMAC membership upon purchase.